Witamy w AVAspeak!
AVAspeak jest własnością i jest zarządzana przez AVAspeak LLC.
AVAspeak ceni Twoją prywatność i ochronę Twoich danych osobowych. Niniejsza polityka prywatności opisuje, jakie informacje zbieramy od Ciebie, w jaki sposób je zbieramy, w jaki sposób je wykorzystujemy, w jaki sposób uzyskujemy Twoją zgodę, jak długo przechowujemy je w naszych bazach danych i, w razie potrzeby, komu je udostępniamy.
Korzystając z serwisu i kupując produkty akceptujesz praktyki opisane w niniejszej polityce prywatności. Korzystanie z witryny internetowej i zakup produktów podlegają naszym warunkom.
Niniejsza polityka prywatności może od czasu do czasu ulegać zmianom. Dalsze korzystanie ze strony internetowej i zakup produktów po wprowadzeniu przez nas zmian w niniejszej polityce prywatności jest uważane za akceptację tych zmian. Prosimy o okresowe sprawdzanie niniejszej polityki prywatności pod kątem nowych aktualizacji lub zmian. Niniejsza polityka prywatności została opracowana i jest utrzymywana zgodnie ze wszystkimi obowiązującymi federalnymi i międzynarodowymi przepisami i regulacjami, a w szczególności z Ogólnym rozporządzeniem o ochronie danych („RODO” – przepisy europejskie), ustawą California Consumer Privacy Act z 2018 r. („CCPA”) oraz California Online Ustawa o ochronie prywatności („CalOPPA”).
1. INFORMACJE OGÓLNE
Dane osobowe użytkowników, które są gromadzone i przetwarzane za pośrednictwem strony internetowej:
Będzie odpowiedzialny i odpowiedzialny za:
- AVAspeak LLC.
- Email: email@example.com
(Hereinafter referred to as AVAspeak).
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION GATHERED
The information we collect from users helps us to personalize and continually improve your website experience and to provide our services and products. These are the types of information we collect:
Information You Give Us. You provide information when you search, read and view content on the website, register as a user (student or tutor), purchase lessons, use the feedback system and/or communicate with us through our contact information or our contact forms. As a result of those actions, you may provide us with the following information:
- First and last name
- Place and date of birth
- Email address
- Phone number (includes WhatsApp number)
- User content
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly or indirectly through our website or online presence such as 'cookies'.
AVAspeakwill not collect any personally identifiable information about you, unless you provide it.
Information Collected Automatically: By accessing and using the website you automatically provide us with the following information:
- The device and usage information you use to access the website
- Your IP address
- Browser and device characteristics
- Operating system
- Referring URLs
- Your location
- Which parts of the website you visit and use
If you access the website through a mobile phone, we will collect the following information:
- Mobile device ID
- Model and manufacturer
- Operating system
- Version information
- IP address
Payment information: Your credit/debit or payment card details will be processed by the payment processors available on the website (Stripe), which will treat and store your data securely and for the sole purpose of processing transactions within the website. AVAspeak reserves the right to contract any payment platform available on the market, which treats your data for the sole purpose of processing transactions within the website.
Facebook Pixel: Our website uses the Facebook Pixel. Through the Facebook Pixel we can collect user information for different purposes. We use the Facebook Pixel for the following purposes:
- Collect statistics about our website (for example, the number of users who visited a page).
- Collect information about how you interact with our website (for example, whether you opened or followed links contained in them).
- Personalize online services and marketing communications.
- Tailor advertisements to users and optimize advertising campaigns.
Social Media: On our website you will find links and functions linked to different social media, where you can share your information.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
3. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Personal data provided by users through the website and services will be retained for as long as necessary for the provision of the services and until the user retains his or her account on the website or decides to close it or until AVAspeak closes and deletes the user's account. AVAspeakmay be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the user has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, AVAspeak may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority. Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current website, products and services. We use personal information collected through our website as described below:
- Identify you as a user in our system.
- User registration (tutors and students).
- Publish tutor services and lessons.
- Perform the necessary identity checks.
- Provide lessons via Skype and Zoom.
- Facilitate communications between users.
- Provide the feedback system.
- Process payments.
- Improve our website,services and how we operate our business.
- Understand and enhance your experience using our website and services.
- Respond to your comments or questions through our support team.
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Communicate with you about upcoming events, offers and news about products and services offered by AVAspeak.
- Marketing purposes of AVAspeak.
- Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
5. HOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT?
6. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
The personal information of our customers and users is an important and fundamental part of our business. Under no circumstances will we sell or share information with third parties that has not been previously authorized by the user, client or owner of the personal data. We share user and customer information only and exclusively as described below.
Third-Party Service Providers. We use some third-party services that provide us with functions and services within the website. Examples of these services and functions include: processing payments (Stripe), creating and hosting the website, sending emails, analyzing data (Google Analytics),providing marketing assistance and providing search results and links.
Protection of AVAspeakand others. We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of AVAspeak, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Anonymous Information. AVAspeakuses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the website. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the website to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
Email Address. The email address that you supply to us for purposes of receiving our email communications will never be rented or sold to a third party.
7. PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you provide through the website. If transactions are processed on the website, transaction information is transmitted to and from the website in encrypted form using industry standard SSL connections to help protect such information from interception. We restrict authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information and to those persons you have authorized to have access to that information. AVAspeak follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once AVAspeak receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while AVAspeakstrives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Users who provide information through our website, as data subjects and data owners, have the right to access, rectify, download or delete their information, as well as to restrict and object to certain processing of their information. While some of these rights apply generally, others apply only in certain limited circumstances. We describe these rights below:
- Access and portability: to access and know what information is stored in our servers, you can send us your request through our contact information.
- Rectify, Restrict, Limit and/or Delete: You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information.
- Right to be informed: Users of our website will be informed, upon request, about what data we collect, how it is used, how long it is retained and whether it is shared with third parties.
- Object: When we process your information based on our legitimate interests as explained above, or in the public interest, you may object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will stop processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate reasons to continue processing it or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
- Revoke consent: Where you have previously given your consent, such as to allow us to process and store your personal information, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing and storage of your information at any time. For example, you may withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn your consent if we have a legal basis for doing so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
- Complaint: If you wish to file a complaint about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority. Users can exercise all these rights by contacting us through the contact information or the contact page.
- Rights related to automated decision-making, including profiling: website users may request that we provide a copy of the automated processing activities we conduct if they believe that data is being unlawfully processed.
Users may exercise their rights in relation to the personal data they provide to AVAspeak, at any time, by sending us their request through our contact information and we will process and respond to their request as soon as possible.
9. CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
We are in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR" - European regulations), the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 ("CCPA") and the California Online Privacy Protection Act ("CalOPPA"), regarding the protection of the personal data of minors. We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our platform and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete that information, terminate that person's account, and restrict access to that person.
10. THIRD PARTIES
11. CONTACT US